We at SDG are looking for a candidate having expertise on SSO with CA siteminder.
Experience- 3-7 Years
Roles and Responsibilities-
- CA SiteMinder migration activities related to new environment
- Responsible for the delivery of products and solutions for Single Sign-On, Ping Federate
- Understands the solution and the domain/ industry well and act as subject matter expert to be able to understand the customer's requirement and also suggest alternatives to better the solution and alleviate the challenge/ issue being addressed
- Responsible to co-ordinate with end client contacts, client project managers and application owners.
- Train and mentor team members
Desired Candidate Profile-
- Strong working knowledge of CA SiteMinder Policy server, policy enforcement products/concepts
- Working knowledge of SAML Federation & PingFederate.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with CA Siteminder & PingFederate.
- Knowledge of OAUTH 2.0 Integrations and support for API security
- Knowledge of Open ID Connect Policy, SAML, SOAP, WS-Security, Oauth
- Be a proactive member of the on-call team.
- Mentor and guide less experienced team members.
- Production support & Maintenance
- Knowledge of Unix operating systems and other OS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
**Only immediate joiners or serving notice period can apply.
Interested candidates can share their updated resume at email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
SDG Software India Pvt Ltd
SDG is a Great Place To Work certified company, headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, which seeks and employs the brightest and best talent. We are a global cybersecurity, identity governance, risk consulting and advisory firm that advises and partners with clients to address their complex security, compliance and technology needs and delivers on strategy, transformation and long-term management of their cybersecurity and IAM programs. SDG is focused around six practices & Product: Cybersecurity, Fraud Management, Identity and Access Governance, Digital Transformation, Risk Management, Managed Security Services Governance and Risk and Compliance (GRC) with TruOps.
Contact Company:SDG Software India Pvt Ltd
Address:A-10,SECTOR-2,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India